W07 Reflection: Google Ads & Keywords

A good Google Ads keyword is relevant, with a decent search volume and manageable competition. Specific terms align with ad copy, and regular optimization ensures a high-quality score for better placements.
A poor keyword needs to be more relevant, may have high competition with low search volume, and could attract irrelevant traffic. Broad or generic terms may lead to a wasted budget, and low-quality scores result in poor ad placements. It’s a good idea to regularly assess and eliminate underperforming keywords for a more effective Google Ads campaign.
For my upcoming ad, I decided I wanted to target the entire United States with my ad, aiming for a broad audience. I prefer my ad to appear on mobile devices, including both computers and phones, to reach more people.
I went for manual bidding initially to have more control over my ads and budget. However, being a beginner, I'm open to trying automated bidding in the future. It could be a useful learning tool to understand what works best and then make adjustments.
My daily budget is $2.00, but it concerns me a bit because the recommended budget is $91.00, which seems to be what others are doing. This has me thinking about potential changes to my budget strategy.

Comments