W09 Reflection: Relevance & Quality Score | Winward

Relevance & Quality Score:

In reflection, I've learned that a higher Quality Score in Google Ads marks greater relevance and usefulness of both the ad and landing page, compared to other advertisers. The three key components contributing to the quality score are Expected Clickthrough Rate (also known as CTR), Ad Relevance, and Landing Page Experience. Understanding these components, I've gained insights into how to improve a Quality Score of 4. Advising someone to assess their ad relevance, I would recommend checking the ad relevance status and, if below average, suggesting splitting ad groups to align with user searches. Additionally, ensuring the landing page meets user expectations and enhancing the Expected CTR by crafting compelling ads with impactful headlines and call-to-action words like "Order" or "Browse" are essential strategies for elevating Google Ads Quality Score. These adjustments show Google the relevance and engagement of the ads, potentially leading to improved ad positions and cost savings!

Installing Google Analytics:

I learned to add a stream to my website using 'Ad Stream' and 'Web.' After obtaining a Google tag code, I integrated it into my Hostinger website settings under 'Integrations.' I also connected my Google Analytics to Google Ads, creating a data stream and importing conversions. This link will help my online business by offering insights into visitor demographics and behavior, aiding in better decision-making for my site's success!

Comments