W10 Reflection: ROI & Optimizing Ad Performance | Winward

 This week, I learned about the importance of tracking conversions on my website, particularly focusing on the purchase of recipe cards as a key conversion metric. I calculated the dollar value of this conversion using the formula (Revenue - Cost of goods sold) / Cost of goods sold and found that for every recipe card sold (priced at an average of $1.99 with a profit of $1.63), I may also achieve a return on investment (ROI) of about 26%. I also implemented Google Ads Conversions Google tag on my website to track these conversions effectively.

I did have a hard time this week, however, in trying to figure out how to set up my conversions to show my numbers. I hope to figure it out soon so I can track what ads and ad groups work and what to invest my money in.

This is a preview of what one of my Ads will look like:

These are some of my keywords:

Here are some of my Ads: (to the right of it shows which Ad Group it is in). And above is a list of keywords that I plan on testing.


Comments