W11 Reflection: Landing Page Optimization & Basic SEO | Winward
This week, I learned a lot about making my website better for search engines and visitors. Here's what I found out:
To help my site rank well on search engines, I should focus on these five things:
1. Have valuable and unique content.
2. Make sure my website is easy to use and loads quickly.
3. Follow guidelines so search engines can read my site easily.
4. Use relevant keywords in the right places, but not too much.
5. Make it easy for people to share my content on social media.
For each of my web pages, I picked keywords to target:
1. **Dinner Page:** Keywords like "Dinner," "Meals," "Meal Prep," and "Cooking."
2. **Breakfast Page:** Keywords like "French Toast" and "Healthy Breakfast Ideas."
3. **Recipe Cards Page:** I used the keyword "Write a Recipe" and avoided the keyword "hello fresh recipe card."
I also tried using a backlink checker tool, but it was a bit confusing.
To make my landing page better, I asked myself some questions:
- Does it match what I promised in ads?
- Can people find what they want easily?
- What action do I want them to take? (like Buy now or Sign up)
- How can I make it simpler and more focused on getting people to do what I want?
So, I decided to focus on one main thing on each landing page to make it easier for visitors.
I also learned about a tool that helps me see how good my ads and pages are. It's important to tell people why they should buy from me quickly and clearly.
Overall, I learned a lot about making my website better and more appealing to visitors and search engines alike.
Comments
Post a Comment