W13 Reflection: Ranking, Link Building & Google Analytics | Winward
This week, one of my key focus' was on analyzing data from Google Analytics for a client's website. I discovered that Canada ranks third in terms of engagement on the site, with returning visitors in January accounting for 13% of the total. The most active age group on the site is 25-34, with over 1,000 new visitors in January. Men are the usual gender visiting the site and tend to make larger purchases per transaction. Visitors from Houston, TX, spent an average of $83.20 on the site. Paid search contributed to 14% of all sessions in January, and there were 244 sessions from Google Pixel users (excluding Pixel XL). The page "/Google+Redesign}Apparel/Mens" had the longest average engagement time. As far as revenue, e-commerce purchases brought in $6,648.39, averaging $0.69 per user.
Based on the data I was able to find from a link ranking site, several changes are planned to improve my own website:
- Modify the URL from /store to /recipecards.
- Shorten the description tag to under 160 characters.
- Change the title tag from "store" to "recipe cards."
- Add more recipe cards to the site within the next two months.
- Incorporate social media links on the landing page to enhance engagement and visibility.
The website's overall page grade currently stands at 54/100. I hope I can work on this and get that number up!
Comments
Post a Comment